Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday afternoon















Yum, yum... Potatoes, carrots and turnips
















She knows when I am taking a picture, she will instantly look up up at me and smile!















Feeding our self






















For a couple a months now at church people will say the phrase to Nick and I when we are holding Zoey in the hall " oh, in the phase where coming to church feels pointless". I didn't get what they meant because we usually were always in the hall for a reason or it really was just one of those hard days for Zoey. Today I understand. Going to Sacrament is OK, she will stay in her car seat and play or play near her car seat on the floor. But Sunday school is totally different. She has warmed up and active, but also tired because it is getting close to nap time but there is no way she is going to take a nap with all these nice people saying how cute she is and how funny she is. So after a few minutes of Zoey just wanting to explore on the front row and tyring to contain her by our feet, we decided to make a head for the door. After all of Sunday school passing and now that Nick and I have been released from our callings we just decided to leave and took a nice Sunday drive. We then came home and had lunch where I took these pictures of Zoey feeding herself, she had so much making a mess.

No comments: