Friday, January 14, 2011

Play dates














Liv and Zoey
















My cute friend her her darling little girl Liv











































Best friends







Today my cute Friend Allison and her daughter came over for a much needed (for the moms) play date. It is so fun because Allie and I were pregnant at the same time and now our little girls our 6 days apart! They are super cute together. We are always enjoy spending time with the Townsend's. They are so fun and up beat! I always love watching the girls play together and see how they interact. Zoey and Liv and going to be great Friends just like their Mama's. Thanks Allie for coming over, we love you guys :).

1 comment:

*Katie* said...

Jace I'm loving all these new posts!! We were just talking about how cute that little girl of yours is --- I about died with all that giggling yesterday!! Love ya!