Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Showers












Recently my cute neighbor did belly pictures for me as a gift! she is amazing!!!! These are just some of my favorites but she really did do a fantastic job. Also lately I had 2 baby showers on the same day, one in the morning that the Young Women in my ward threw. They surprised me and I thought we were meeting to work on their YW medallions. So because it was a surprise I didn't bring my camera, but that afternoon my sister and sister in law threw my family shower. It was a busy day. They did such a cute job with all the details and decorations. To every one who has helped us in some way, by shower, by donating or letting us borrow something, by gifts, by love and support, thank you! We love you and can't wait for Zoey to feel your love as we do.

2 comments:

The Parcells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Parcells said...

can't wait to see your little girl. I think she is going to be stinking cute. You are almost there. I would have asked my doctor to induce me if I had gone this far with Kiralie. lol. You are one patient cookie.