Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl CAKE


I am not a big fan of eating cake, but I sure love decorating them!

I had to look up online who was actually playing and what there colors were

For the big game I decided to make a super bowl football cake! I had so much fun with this cake. It was easy and fun to decorate. Plus, I even made little end post with cardboard and foil.

But besides the game, that sunday was great because all of us kids were there to give a very late, but thoughtful christmas gift. As siblings we all came together and made a book with some of my moms favorite recipes. It also had a message to both of our parents with pictures of all of us about and said how much we love them and how grateful we are for all the wonderful things they do for each one of us.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Honestly Jacey, I think you need to go into the cake business!