Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Valentine's


We got home from our trip on Friday night, and had plans to have dinner and a movie on valentines...but of course that can always change. I got food poising on sat and was basically stuck at home. Nick was so cute, he got me a huge bottle of lemon lime soda and stuck by my side the whole gross and yucky time. What a true guy! So on presidents day we both had it off and after we got the house back together and did some errands we went to lunch at Red Lobster and saw a chick flick. It was so fun. I really do have an amazing husband, I love him so much. If have met him, you know that he is truly a caring and sweet person! Love you Babe!!!

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

So sorry you were sick! Nick's a great guy :) Glad you're feeling better, can't wait to see you!

The Carey's said...

You truely know someone loves you when they take care of you when you sick. especially when they do the clean up. Glad you are feeling better!