Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sarah's Baby Shower/ Baby Cake





My "pregnant belly" cake

Me, Mom, Jennie, Sky

Sarah and I


Joy, Mom and Sky


Isn't he so Cute!

Sarah and Bryan
My cute Mom
My cute aunt Sarah had a beautiful baby boy named Jackson in November. Well the anderson family gave her a fun and cute shower. For the shower I made a "pregnant belly cake". I had so much fun making that ckae. I love the colors and the flavor! Sarah and her two little boys are so cute. I just adorded holding her little baby Jackson. He is so cute and cuddly.Every one did such a great a great job on the shower. Shanon let us use her beatuiful home and made the most delicious food, and Joy had the most creative and fun baby games to play. It was great having us all there. I loved seeing you all and I am so happy for you Sarah! Good Luck in Idaho!!!

3 comments:

*Katie* said...

Ohhh so bummed I missed it. the cake turned out BEAUTIFUL Jace! Cuter than you described, and I love love love the colors! I'm glad the shower went well, it looks like it was lovely! Your mom is so cute to show off the book :) Have fun on the cruise, call me when you get back! Love ya.

Shannon said...

Your cake was a hit! Thanks again for doing so much to help with the shower. Have fun on your cruise!

The Carey's said...

Thanks so much for throwing us such a nice baby shower. The cake was so cute. You are so creative.
Sarah