Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Three Cute Girls


Angie, me and Hailey holding the gifts I made them for their upcoming new additions

I made Angie's little girl a home made crochet blanket with pink daisy's on the back, also a matching beanie to go with the blanket


For Hailey's little boy I made her a ready-to-go baby book with hopefully mostly things with her pregnancy and the baby's first year of first.


The Baby book


The blanket
Two cute girls I work with are both having babies about a month apart. They are both so cute and just glowing ready to be moms. I know they will both be amazing and absolute loving mommies! I wanted to give these two girls something hopefully special and something they didn't have another of. I had so fun fun making their gifts! any time I have an excuse to do a fun long craft I am excited!!! I was even more excited to give them their presents on Monday. They both were just so nice and said they loved their gifts. I was so happy. I am so very excited for both of them and their new adventure they are about to start! I love both of you girls so much, Congrats!


1 comment:

*Katie* said...

The blanket and book turned out so cute! I love the pink you picked for the flowers ... darling!