Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In loving Memory of Bart Anderson


Me, Justen, Dad

The girls. Me, Katie and Jennie with her cute prego belly

Uncle Bart went on a Scottish mission and loved the Scottish culture



Jeremey and Uncle Paul in uniform

Jeremey and Jayson



The boys ( with exception of skylie in the corner :)


Jeremey was the prop after the service. We all wanted pictures with him in his uniform


Before the beautiful service began, family gathered for a few word. Here are The siblings


Uncle Paul and my Mom before the service. (Mom, you gave a wonderful talk, I love you both)

Aren't they so cute?!!!!




We drove down with Katie and Jeremey to St. George for our uncle Barts funeral.
In many ways it was a very wonderful experience because I felt all of the family really stand together and support one another during such a sad time.
On the way down Nick and had a BLAST riding with my brothers family. Their little girls are sooooo cute and entertaining! Nick and I had a lot of fun and really enjoyed seeing all of you!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Jacey and Nick,
Thank-you so much for coming down to the funeral. It really meant a lot to us to have you there.

I have the folding of the flag on video, and when I get around to splicing all the footage together and uploading it to YouTube I'll give you the link so you can watch it.

Funerals are never fun, but the silver lining is that they bring us all together :)

*Katie* said...

I'm stealing pics from you! My kids are so weird. Love ya!