Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fun

After bath time, it's time to bush our teeth! Zoey loves to pretend to put her toothpaste on her brush and brush her teeth.
Fathers Day- Zoey and Nick with Daddy's gifts
Nick picked out his gifts this year at costco (car washing supplies from the brands he likes)
So before Nick Woke up Zoey and I went down stairs quietly (haha) and hung a fathers day sign and laid out his gifts including a homemade gift and card we put together. When he came down the stairs we shouted Surprise and Happy Fathers day. It was such a fun day. I don't know what I would do with out Nick. He helps out so much, cooking cleaning, finnaces, ect. I know I can always count on Nick to help me with Zoey our around the house if it was one of those days. He has always been there for me and I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and best friend that he really is. Happy Fathers day!
Fathers Day Morning! We love daddy!
Zoey loves to tell you who is the pictures around the house

Zoey loves toothbrushes! She has nice clean teeth

This is her Disney Princess Pony. She would radther carry it than ride it. Atleast she likes it...

Eating Pizza with Grandma and Grandpa Willson

No comments: