Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sick Zoey

When she was feeling better our neighborhood had a pool party where I was able to get her to happily eat an Oreo.


She had no energy. We just say on the couch with our sick bowl and blankets watching Barney and Sesame Street all day long. I took this photo before she really started throwing up. After I took this she got even more sick , she was so miserable. When Daddy came home he brought a huge gallon of blue Gatorade home and put it in her sippy cup. It was the only thing she had for 2 days. But as you saw in the first picture shortly after that she bounced back very well. One week later I was sick with the same thing and Nick had to stay home from work to take care of Zoey and I. I love my family, we have so many funny memories.


(This was before Zoey got sick) We did our first 5k together! She did awesome and I had so much fun participating in a local 5k

No comments: