Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 Year Ann!


I look Crazy here... but we are in the theatre for Cirque Sole "KA"

Yes, We went to EMERL'S!



M&M Factory


Hover Dam









For our 2 year ann we went to Las Vegas! It was Nick's first time so there was a ton to see and do. We stayed at the Luxor, and walked up and down the strip to ALL the stores in ALL the hotels up to Ceasers Palace. For our special ann dinner we went to Emeril's! I love Emeril! It was so fun, Nick ordered caviar! ( I have to laugh at that, only because we thought it was so cool) After dinner we went to the MGM to see the show Cirque Sole, "KA" which was amazing! Nick and I were stunned with what those people could do. Over all we had a fantastic anniversary. Nick I love you and thank you for being such a perfect husband, literally perfect!








1 comment:

Laura said...

Congrats on two years! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun in Las Vegas!