Friday, January 2, 2009

The Holidays at the Greens





Happy New years!



For my moms gift, she had been asking for this for years! I draw these charecters that she and only she loves. In high school I drew her a family photo of all us. Since then sh has been asking for a bigger one. So to make her gift really special and a surprise I drew a Large family picture. She loved it. I think she is crying in this photo, good tears though







We went to my parents in the early afternoon for brunch and they opened their gifts from us.




his runnig Shoes


Nick Got a leather jacket



Christmas Morning at our apt



Nick Got what he asked for.....Bowflex Dumbells


Santa Came just for a short stop on christmas Eve



Christmas Eve at the willsons




Merry Christmas To everyone!


Our Chirstmas Tree


Nick Listening to with his "cool"head phones


Jennie, Wesley, Jacey, sky and Jayson out at Jens after she had surgery.







1 comment:

*Katie* said...

HA!! I love that bacon cooker. Nick's so funny! Looks like you had an awesome Christmas --- and you're mom ADORES that picture (she's not the only one that loves them! We ALL do!) You didn't mention you're new cricut! Anyway, glad you had a good day :) *And thanks for the upbeat conversation the other day! I love ya!*