Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My dads Birthday




Nick and I went over to my parents house to give my dad his birthday present! For his special day we thought it would be perfect (with them coming back from Navoo) to get him a authentic replica of the Book of Mormon. It's really cool, it looks just like it. But the best part was that we were right! It was a totally appropriate gift for him. He loved it!


Happy Birthday Dad! We love you, and are so grateful for all you do! You are the BEST dad ever, and you desereve the best day ever! Happy Birthday to you!!!

2 comments:

*Katie* said...

I heard all about the gift -- he DID love it and it was perfect! You're always so thoughtful, Jacey! Love ya :)

Shannon said...

It sounds like you really did find the perfect gift for your Dad! Happy Birthday (yesterday) Ken!