Friday, August 22, 2008

Going Green$


Over the past few months my parents and I have been saving alumminum cans. I knew there wasn't a huge profit in it, but it's good for the enviroment. Also I was guessing I would get around 10 bucks, and that sounded easy enough to me. Well The time came wher we just couldn't hold an more cans. So my dad and I drove to a metal recycling center. They weighted our cans, and gues what?! We were so good we saved up to 8 lbs in alumminum! I have to say that is pretty impressive. But when we went to the office to be rang up... 8 lbs only comes to 4.00$! Yeah my dad was so generous he let me keep our shared profit! LOL!!!! So even though it's defintly not a money making move, it is good for the enviroment. And I did get a good laugh out of all of this!

No comments: